It's MY 39th BIRTHDAY !!!!!! What a journey it has been. With everything else in life, there has been a lot of lessons learned so far, and I'm not no where done living my life to the fullest. I am at a good place in my life and of course, I'm ready to see what the next chapter of my life will be.
Check out below, 39 things I've learned in life:
1. Be unapologetically you.
2. Don't let your current situation be an excuse to ever stop from seeking greatness.
3. It's never too late to start.
4. Even when it scares you, do it afraid.
5. Start somewhere, anywhere but just start.
6. Celebrate your accomplishments (the big and small ones).
7. Failures always lead to new opportunities.
8. Let shit go!!!!!
9. Use the resources you have around you to get started or go to the next level.
10. "If your name is on it, promote it." - Erica V. Walton
11. Save money, save money.. save money!
12. Be patient with your life journey.
13. Do what God told you to do.
14. Face your fears.
15. You create your own happiness.
16. Say "Thank you" very often.
17. Acknowledge your wrongdoing.
18. Be present in the moment.
19. You get out of life, what you put into it.
20. Control what you can & leave the rest for God to handle.
21. Listen to your body and know when it's time to get help or rest.
22. Nothing in life is permanent.
23. Value yours and others time.
24. Step out of your comfort zones daily.
25. Forgive easily, love hard and don't allow the feeling of anger to linger.
BONUS: Here's a scripture that I live by
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
26. Take care of YOU first.
27. You need multiple streams of income.
28. Titles mean nothing, can you do the work?
29. Life is short, so you better enjoy it.
30. Let go of all toxic relationships.
31. Mind the business that pays you.
32. Level up when something is no longer working for you.
33. Do unto others as you would want done to you in that situation.
BONUS: My favorite scriptures as a writer is
Then the Lord answered me and said:
“Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry. (Habakkuk 2:1-3)
34. Support black owned businesses.
35. Don't wait on someone else to teach you the game of life, educate yourself.
36. Keep going! God didn't bring you this far for nothing.
37. Motherhood, has no perfect instructions.
38. When one door closes, it makes room for more opportunities.
39. Your name will be spoken in many rooms that you will NEVER enter.
For the month of June only, everything in my online store is either $3, or $9. Click here and shop my services which is the greatest gift that I can think of, today lol.